About

History

Carroll Farmers Cooperative first opened for business on Sept. 7, 1945. The store was located on Third Avenue in Huntingdon until 1967, when the Co-op relocated to its current location at 21495 East Main Street. In 2015, the Cooperative built a state-of-the-art fertilizer facility to better serve its customers’ needs.

Today, Carroll Farmers Co-op remains a valued member of the community, providing resources for the farm and rural lifestyle.
 

Board Members

President  Gerry Hilliard
Vice President  Brooks Blackketter
Secretary Philip Moore
Board Member Jeremy Fowler
Board Member Ricky Long
Board Member Reed Austin