About

History

Carroll Farmers Cooperative first opened for business on Sept. 7, 1945. The store was located on Third Avenue in Huntingdon until 1967, when the Co-op relocated to its current location at 21495 East Main Street. In 2015, the Cooperative built a state-of-the-art fertilizer facility to better serve its customers’ needs.

 Today, Carroll Farmers Co-op remains a valued member of the community, providing resources for the farm and rural lifestyle.

 

Board Members

President:Brooks Blackketter
Vice President: Philip Moore
Secretary: Reed Austin
Board Member:Jeremy Fowler
Board Member:Ricky Long
Board Member: Brad Smith

Leadership