Carroll Farmers Cooperative first opened for business on Sept. 7, 1945. The store was located on Third Avenue in Huntingdon until 1967, when the Co-op relocated to its current location at 21495 East Main Street. In 2015, the Cooperative built a state-of-the-art fertilizer facility to better serve its customers’ needs.

 Today, Carroll Farmers Co-op remains a valued member of the community, providing resources for the farm and rural lifestyle.


Board Members


President:Jeremy Fowler
Vice President: Ricky Long
Secretary: Brad Smith
Board Member:Reed Austin
Board Member:Keith Steele
Board Member: Brooks Blackketter